This week, we're bringing The Interchange from our home isolation, partially frozen in time.
We're wondering how long things will be this way. How will we work? How will we keep healthy? How will we run our companies? How will we move forward?
It can feel like each day those answers are only further away. This week on the podcast, Shayle Kann and Stephen Lacey get real on how the pandemic has changed their daily lives and their thinking about covering the energy disruption in the months ahead. Everything is different.
Will the current economic disruption lead to permanent changes that lower carbon emissions?
How does this economic disaster change the field for startups and large companies in clean energy?
What numbers are we following that indicate bigger stories to follow?
Mentioned on the show:
- Kate Lister: Workplace Analytics and Telecommuting
- Twitter: Infectious disease expert Laurie Garrett
- NYT: Climate Change Has Lessons for Fighting Coronavirus
- IEA: Put Clean Energy at the Heart of Stimulus lans to counter the coronavirus crisis
- Guardian: Financial Crises are Filtering Mechanisms for Startups
The Interchange is sponsored by Viking Cold Solutions, a leader in thermal storage for refrigerated warehouses, grocery store freezers and restaurants around the globe. Find out how thermal storage can benefit your facility.
We’re also sponsored by NEXTracker. NEXTracker has more than 30 gigawatts of resilient and intelligent solar tracking systems across six continents. Optimize your solar power plant.