With Networked Solar: The Convergence of Smart Grid and PV less than a week away, the final addition of Katherine Hamilton, the former President of the GridWise Alliance, caps off an all-star list of executives on the agenda.
Other keynotes include Ralph Izzo, Chairman, President, and CEO, Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PSEG), the parent company of New Jersey Utility PSE&G, and Dr. Shihab Kuran, the CEO of New Jersey-based Petra Solar. Petra Solar is a clean energy technology company that provides solar and smart grid solutions for utility, commercial and residential applications.
The final agenda includes topics on utility-scale solar programs, the role of energy storage, solar-smart grid integration technologies, the direction of smart grid policies, and more. Some of the critical questions the conference will address include:
· How are innovations in solar technologies and systems enabling the convergence of solar and smart grid?
· How is the smart grid evolving, and what values will it bring to utilities and consumers?
· What impact does renewable energy have on the utility grid today, and tomorrow?
· How is solar a critical part of utility renewables portfolio?
· How will this convergence of solar and smart grid enable jobs growth?
We’ve packed 31 speakers into a day and a half, and there will still be plenty of Q&A and networking. If you haven’t signed up, there’s still time! Register to attend this Greentech Media event through the conference website: http://www.networkedsolar2011.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.