We hear a lot about solar and storage. How about wind and storage?
A lot of developers and financiers are trying to figure out the business case — and we're helping them.
In a few days, we’re heading to Chicago to meet up with our sister company, MAKE Consulting, to host the first edition of GTM Forum: Wind and Storage.
With wind the dominant component of the renewable energy mix, now is the right time to consider how to use batteries to take advantage of price spikes and shift energy to when it's needed most. The future renewable grid depends on it.
The forum agenda will include executives and experts driving this new trend. Topics include:
- How can storage increase the value of wind energy?
- Financing and operation of utility-scale wind and storage assets
- Alternatives to traditional storage technologies
- Solutions outside of the typical scope of supply for major wind turbine OEMs
- How wind and storage fit into long-term utility planning
Attendees will include Exelon, Enel, General Electric, Siemens Gamesa, E.ON, the U.S. EPA, Acciona, Tradewind Energy, Vestas, Uptake, Lockheed Martin Energy, MISO, ESA and more.
We’re offering this event at a special discount for our greentechmedia.com readers. Use code GTM50 for 50 percent off the ticket price when you register today and join us for the one-day forum on July 19.
How can you pass that up?
In the meantime, check out our Squared resources on the economic opportunities for wind and batteries.