Intelligent Leveraging of Intelligent Systems
Although the foundations of most tech industries are built upon advanced hardware, it is software that provides the tools for industry advancement, maturation and product differentiation. The electric grid industry is no different in this regard. The amount of data being generated on both sides of the meter is staggering and solutions are being put in place to analyze that data and take meaningful action. Now in its third year, The Soft Grid: Data, Analytics and Software-Defined Utility provides a two-day forum to understand the software layers of the grid modernization and how consumer evolution trends will shape the electric utility industry in the years to come.
- Next Generation Energy System Analytics
- Analytics for Distributed PV and Storage
- Targeted Investment in EE and DERs
- Cloud Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Data Science
- Advancing Utility Operations and Reliability