Underpinned by GTM Research analytics and forecasting, Greentech Media's Solar Summit attracts leaders from across the solar value chain. The agenda encompasses the entire breadth of the solar market from manufacturing and technology to demand and project finance in the U.S. and global markets. Now in its seventh year, the Solar Summit offers unrivaled networking opportunities and innovative, engaging panel sessions to provide a unique mix of market intelligence and coordination among industry players.
Key themes at this year's Solar Summit:
1) The Global Solar Market in 2015
2) The Future of the Module: Costs, Technologies and Strategies
3) Inverters and the Balance of Systems: The Next Wave of Innovation
4) Latin America Solar: Opportunities, Barriers and Channels
5) The U.S. Solar Market: Finding the Signal Amongst the Noise
Pre-Conference Seminar: This year's program will survey the landscape of solar project finance in the U.S. It will cover major financing sources, structures and trends as well as identify opportunities for innovation to lower solar's cost of capital. This will be a must-attend workshop for players across the investment landscape.