U.S. Solar Market Insight
THE Q3 2016 U.S. SOLAR MARKET INSIGHT IS NOW AVAILABLE
U.S. Solar Market Insight™ is a collaboration between the Solar Energy Industries Association® (SEIA®) and GTM Research that brings high-quality, solar-specific analysis and forecasts to industry professionals in the form of quarterly and annual reports.
Each quarter, GTM Research gathers a complete account of industry trends in the U.S. photovoltaic (PV) and concentrating solar power (CSP) markets via comprehensive surveys of installers, manufacturers, utilities and state agencies. The result is the most relevant industry data and dynamic market analysis available.
The U.S. Solar Market Insight™ Reports are offered in two different versions - the Executive Summary and Full Report. The Full Report is available individually or as part of an annual subscription.
U.S. PV Installations, Q2 2010 - Q2 2016
Each quarter's Executive Summary provides a general breakdown of the current state of the PV, CPV and CSP markets in the U.S. Executive Summaries feature the following level of analysis and detail:
- National aggregate capacity additions
- National weighted average installed price
- National aggregate number of installations
- National aggregate manufacturing production
The quarterly Full Reports are comprehensive, timely perspectives on the PV, CPV and CSP sectors. These versions are approximately 70 pages in length and include all the data and analysis from our Executive Summary plus incisive, state-level breakdowns of installations, costs, manufacturing and demand projections. The full reports feature the following:
- Installations by market segment for the top 30 states
- Manufacturing capacity and production by component by state
- Installed cost by market segment
- Demand projections to 2021 by technology, market segment and state
- State-by-state strategic market analysis
- Component pricing across the value chain