U.S. Energy Storage Monitor
THE Q2 2018 U.S. ENERGY STORAGE MONITOR IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Delivered quarterly, the U.S. Energy Storage Monitor provides the industry’s only comprehensive research on energy storage markets, deployments, policies, regulations and financing in the U.S. These in-depth reports provide energy industry professionals, policymakers, government agencies and financiers with consistent, actionable insight into the burgeoning U.S. energy storage market.
The U.S. Energy Storage Monitor is offered quarterly in two versions– the executive summary and the full report. The executive summary is free, and provides a bird's eye view of the U.S. energy storage market and the trends shaping it. In contrast, the full report features state-by-state breakdowns and analysis on storage deployments, growth forecasts, policies helping or hindering growth, financing trends, and market strategies. It is available individually each quarter or as part of an annual subscription.
REPORT PAGE SAMPLES
Each quarter's free Executive Summary provides a general breakdown of the current state of the U.S. energy storage market. Executive Summaries feature the following level of analysis and figures:
- National aggregate of deployments, by market segment
- Front-of-the-meter policy developments nationwide
- Behind-the-meter policy developments nationwide
- Historical and projectect market size
The quarterly Full Report provides incisive analysis of deployments, prices, and the market landscape. On top of what is in included in the Executive Summary, the full reports feature the following:
- Deployments by market segment and state
- Technology trends and market share
- Front-of-the-meter system prices
- Vendor ecosystem and partnerships
- In-depth state market analysis
- Deployment forecasts by state and market
This quarterly subscription service is provided by GTM Research in conjunction with the Energy Storage Association.