Grid Edge Council Membership
The Grid Edge Executive Council represents an exclusive group of decision makers driving the future of the electric grid. Membership is available through our Grid Edge Service, which equips members with market reports, analyst access, and engagement opportunities.
By fostering regular communication through one-on-one interaction, web-based conferencing, and in-person Council meetings, the Executive Council brings together key players to tackle some of the electric grid's most pressing questions. Facilitated by GTM Research analysts, these interactions empower members to think critically about new technologies, solutions, architectures, and business models alongside fellow experts in distributed energy resources and utility grid modernization.
General Electric | IBM | Sacremento Municipal Utility District | Tendril Networks | Enbala Networks | Duke Energy | Exelon | Chubu Electric Power | Eaton | Enel Green Power
- The Behind-the-Meter Energy Storage Landscape 2016-2021
- Volt/VAR Control Markets: Regulation, Adoption and Forecasts
- U.S. Wholesale DER Aggregation: Q4 2017
- Energy Management Platforms for Commercial & Industrial Customers
- Non-Wires Alternatives Projects: Emerging Utility Revenue Sources for the Distributed Energy Market
- The U.S. Utility Demand Response Landscape: Programs, Case Studies and Economics
- The Emergence of Utility DER Marketplaces
See a full list of past reports here.
Get the benefits of networking and our research reports with our Grid Edge Service. Subscribing to our Grid Edge Service will equip you with a portfolio of technology and market research, access to the grid edge research team, and peer networking opportunities with leading global utilities, vendors and investors to tackle the electric grid's most pressing questions.
Download the membership brochure to learn more.