Grid Edge Council Membership
The Grid Edge Executive Council represents an exclusive group of decision makers driving the future of the electric grid. Members are equipped with market reports, analyst access, and engagement opportunities.
By fostering regular communication through one-on-one interaction, web-based conferencing, and in-person Council meetings, the Executive Council brings together key players to tackle some of the electric grid's most pressing questions. Facilitated by GTM Research analysts, these interactions empower members to think critically about new technologies, solutions, architectures, and business models alongside fellow experts in distributed energy resources and utility grid modernization.
- The Behind-the-Meter Energy Storage Landscape 2016-2021
- Volt/VAR Control Markets: Regulation, Adoption and Forecasts
- U.S. Wholesale DER Aggregation: Q4 2016
- Unlocking Grid Edge Flexibility: Energy Management Platforms for Commercial & Industrial Customers
- The U.S. Utility Demand Response Landscape: Programs, Case Studies and Economics
- Asset Health: Unlocking the Value of IT/OT Convergence
- Behind-the-Meter Energy Storage Financing: C&I Evolution and Residential Emergence
- Reliability at the Grid Edge: Analytics, Renewable and Automated Switching
- Low Voltage Distribution Management: Federated Architectures, ADMS/DERMS Ecosystems and Emerging Hardware
- The Future of Solar-Plus-Storage in the U.S. 2017
- Microgrids in Asia
Download the membership brochure to learn more.