Global PV Market Attractiveness Rankings: A Latin America Case Study
Containing 153 global PV markets, the Global Solar Market Attractiveness tool is intended to rank countries based on their current attractiveness as markets for investment in solar PV. It is also customizable, allowing users to change the weighting of different factors and assess the impact on the country rankings. Users can also filter based on region or a subset of markets of interest to compare scores.
The tool is intended to rank countries based on their current attractiveness as markets for investment in solar PV, taking into account:
- The competitive landscape of the solar PV market in different countries
- The strength of policy support for the development of solar PV
- The risk the policy environment could become less supportive for the development of solar PV
- The economics of developing solar PV in each country
- The potential size of the market for investment in solar PV over the next five years
- Solar irradiance in each market, highlighting the potential in each market
This tool is an interactive analytic available in our Solar Data Hub. This specific report is available to subscribers of our Global Downstream Solar Service. To learn more about either service, please contact email@example.com.