Solar research subscription
GTM Research is the industry-leading publisher of solar power market reports, with a reputation for objective and accurate forecasting and in-depth analysis of critical market trends. Our solar research focuses on the business and economics of the industry, and for each report builds original ﬁ nancial models that analyze technology and market sectors in a way that adds value to our clients’ in-house market positioning.
This approach to research has made GTM the most accurate predictor of market shifts and technology trends. Our reports have called the shortage and oversupply of polysilicon, the impact of thin ﬁlm on the PV market, and CSP’s and CPV’s emerging role in utility-scale solar markets. In addition, we have consistently predicted with accuracy the PV market’s capacity, production and demand each year for the past three years.
GTM Research's Solar Market Focus
Source: GTM Research
For more information on our solar research subscription services, deliverables and agenda, please contact Justin Freedman at email@example.com.
- The Microinverter and DC Optimizer Landscape 2014: The Evolution From Market Niche to Market Success
- Megawatt-Scale PV Plant Operations and Maintenance: Services, Markets and Competitors 2013-2017
- Global PV Pricing Outlook 2014: Value Chain Trends, Global Drivers and Regional Dynamics
- U.S. Residential Solar PV Customer Acquisition: Strategies, Costs and Vendors
- PV in Central America: Markets, Competitive Positioning and Outlook, 2013-2017