Solar research subscription
GTM Research is the industry-leading publisher of solar market intelligence reports, with a reputation for objective and accurate forecasting and in-depth analysis of critical market trends. Our solar research focuses on the business and economics of the industry, and for each report builds original ﬁ nancial models that analyze technology and market sectors in a way that adds value to our clients’ in-house market positioning.
This approach to research has made GTM the most accurate predictor of market shifts and technology trends. Our reports have called the shortage and oversupply of polysilicon, the impact of thin ﬁlm on the PV market, and CSP’s and CPV’s emerging role in utility-scale solar markets. In addition, we have consistently predicted with accuracy the PV market’s capacity, production and demand each year for the past three years.
GTM Research's Solar Market Focus
Source: GTM Research
Annual Membership includes:
For more information on our solar research subscription services, deliverables and agenda, please contact Justin Freedman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Distributed PV O&M and Asset Management: Services, Markets and Competitors
- Global PV Pricing Outlook 2015
- The Global PV Inverter Landscape 2015: Technologies, Markets and Prices
- The Future of Solar-Plus-Storage in the U.S.
- Megawatt-Scale PV O&M and Asset Management: Services, Markets and Competitors 2014-2018
Download the report's brochure for a complete Table of Contents and List of Figures as well as more in-depth information on the report's analysis.download