Grid Edge Council Membership
The Grid Edge Executive Council represents an exclusive group of decision makers driving the future of the electric grid. Through the Council, members can access research on market trends, learn about technological developments, and engage with peers to tackle the electric grid’s most pressing questions.
By fostering regular communication through one-on-one interaction, web-based conferencing, and in-person Council meetings, the Executive Council brings together key players in the Grid Edge market to push the industry forward. Facilitated by GTM Research analysts, these engagement opportunities allow members to think critically about new technologies, solutions, architectures, and business models alongside fellow experts in distributed energy resources and utility grid modernization.
Annual Membership Includes:
Upcoming Report Topics:
- Energy in the Connected Home: Landscape, Distribution Channels, and Markets - MARCH 2015
- Storage Management Systems 2015-2020: Applications, Players, and Forecast - MARCH 2015
- Volt/VAR Control Markets: Regulation, Adoption, and Forecasts
- Ancillary Services at the Grid Edge: Opportunities, Risks and Competition Among DERs
- The Evolution of Utility Business Models at the Grid Edge
Current Council Member Companies
- Energy Storage Management Systems 2015-2019: Applications, Players and Forecast
- Energy in the Connected Home 2015: Technology Evolution, Landscape and Distribution Strategies
- The Grid Edge 100: M&A and VC at the Grid Edge
- Regulating the Utility of the Future: Implications for the Grid Edge
- The Future of Solar-Plus-Storage in the U.S.
Download the membership brochure for a complete breakdown of services, deliverables and our research agenda.download