Now in its 30th year of publication, PVNews continues its tradition as the solar industry's premier periodical. Focusing exclusively on the global PV industry and drawing on the expertise of the GTM Research solar analyst team, this renowned newsletter includes the following key components in each issue:
- A hand-picked news digest from the solar and related industries, following key developments that are shaping the future of PV
- Market research data, insights, and analysis, drawn from the GTM Research annual solar research program
- Exclusive market trackers: Monthly North American and European Feed-in Tariffs, Monthly U.S. Utility Pipeline, Annual Cell and Module Capacity and Production, and Monthly Large-Scale Project Announcements
- Market commentary from analysts and industry leaders
RECENT ISSUES HAVE FEATURED:
- Crystalline PV Market Outlook
- CPV Technology and Trends
- Utility Solar Generation and Procurement Strategies
- Thin Film Market Outlook
- Balance of System Components, Materials, and Cost Projections
Subscribers around the world agree that PVNews is unquestionably the best value in market monitoring, and essential reading for decision-makers in the ever-evolving global renewable energy market.
Download a free brochure with a full table of contents and list of figures, as well as more in-depth information on the report's analysis.