Solar market research
August 06, 2014 | Jade Jones
Global PV Pricing Outlook: Q3 2014
The global PV supply chain has rebounded strongly from the overcapacity-induced lows of 2011 to 2013, with robust demand growth from markets such as China, Japan and the U.S. coming into contact with a fitter, leaner supply chain. With 2014 expected to be the PV market's tightest supply year in nearly half a decade, supply constraints and rising input costs are expected to result in meaningful increases in pricing across the PV value chain.
Which end-markets and value chain segments are likely to see the largest price increases in 2014? Will we continue to see significant regional variation in module selling prices? And what is the outlook for pricing in 2015 and beyond? Packed with data points, color, and insight on key trends and drivers, this report provides up-to-the-minute guidance on both short and long-term pricing dynamics across the PV value chain, from polysilicon to modules.
FIGURE: Industry Average Polysilicon Price (Q4 2013 - Q4 2018E)
Note: Chart data available in the full report
Source: GTM Research
This slide deck-based report contains:
- Near-term and long-term pricing outlook and scenario-based forecasting for PV polysilicon, wafers, cells, and modules through 2018
- Current prices by technology in the polysilicon, wafer, cell, and module markets
- Regional module pricing for key markets, including the U.S., Japan, China, the EU, India, and Latin America
- Commentary on pricing levels for individual suppliers, product and technology trends
- Comprehensive dataset of historical and forecasted pricing in Excel format
- Detailed analysis of key pricing drivers, including current changes in supply-demand balance, supplier costs, and geopolitical factors
To learn about the Q2 report, please visit: http://www.greentechmedia.com/research/report/global-pv-pricing-outlook-q2-2014.
Download the report's brochure for a complete Table of Contents and List of Figures as well as more in-depth information on the report's analysis.download