China Wind Market Quarterly
The Q3 2012 Report Is Now Available!
Understand the Most Important Region of the Global Wind Market with Unparalleled Data and Analysis
China Wind Market Quarterly is a collaboration between Azure International, of Beijing, China, and GTM Research, pairing detailed market data with on-the-ground insights and forecasts to deliver a quarterly market report that covers the China Wind Market from suppliers to projects.
Some of the data points discussed in the 3Q 2012 of the China Wind Market Quarterly include:
- In the third quarter of 2012, China added an estimated 2.9 GW of new wind capacity, including both connected and unconnected capacity.
- Total China wind capacity reached an estimated 71 GW of nameplate wind capacity at the end of the quarter.
- China is on track to add a further 9 GW in the fourth quarter and reach 80 GW of total capacity.
- Azure forecasts that China will reach approximately 150 GW of wind capacity by 2015, most of which is already in various stages of the development pipeline.
Figure: Wind Forecast by Province in 2015 (Top 15 Provinces), GW
Source: Azure International
This report presents that critical data in three broad areas that market players need:
- Market size and forecasts: Azure has gathered the most complete dataset on wind plants and wind projects in China. Using these data, together with over five years of China wind-sector forecasting experience, Azure has created pipeline-based forecasts for China and for every province and company.
- Company installations and pipelines: Azure’s dataset is also broken down by company, enabling readers to understand which firms are the market leaders today and which may take the lead in the near future.
- Wind curtailment: Wind plant curtailment continues to be a major issue for China’s wind industry. In this report, we not only detail the most recent data on curtailment, but also break down forecast wind additions by province compared to peak demand and transmission additions, illustrating how and where curtailment will shift and expand as wind capacity rises.
The quarterly reports are comprehensive, timely perspectives on the supply and demand sectors of the China Wind market, numbering roughly 70 pages in length. The full reports feature the following:
- China Wind Power Market Forecast, by Province
- Major Project Announcements, by Province
- Wind Installed Capacity by Quarter
- Total Grid-Connected Wind Capacity in China by Quarter
- Monthly Backlog for Turbine Suppliers
- China Wind Capacity Additions by Domestic vs Foreign Manufacturers
- Installed Wind Capacity of Top 13 Developers
- Imminent and Long-Term Project Locations
- Offshore Development by Developer Category
- Main Wind Generation Curtailment Regions and Proportion, By Province
- Major Wind Company Financial Trends (Suppliers and Developers)
- China Grid and Power Market Statistics and Dynamics
Download the free brochure today to learn more.download