This special 20-page paper examines five solar market innovations that are lowering project costs and helping the industry achieve its "solar-plus decade," including:
- Automated permitting
- Agriculture-integrated solar
- Virtual power plants
- PV efficiency
- Interconnection training
Access is reserved for GTM Squared members.
Table of Contents
1. Coronavirus Renews Urgency For Expedited Rooftop Solar Permitting
2. US Farmers Look to Harvest Solar Power
3. One Small Step for Sunrun, One Giant Leap for Virtual Power Plants
4. NREL Just Logged a New Record for PV Cell Efficiency. Does the Solar Industry Benefit?
5. DOE-Backed Interconnection Project Takes Aim at Solar’s Pernicious “Soft Costs”
Market Segments Covered
Commercial & Industrial