This special 25-page report examines five mega-trends driving the energy transformation at the grid edge, how these trends are being realized today and how much further they have to go.
Table of Contents
1. Smart Inverters as Grid Control Agents - A Work in Progress
2. The Challenge of Integrating Distributed Energy Resources on the Grid
3. Breaking New Ground for Non-Wires Alternatives
4. Bridging the Distributed Energy-Wholesale Market Divide
5. From Microgrids to ‘Fractal Grids’
Access is reserved for GTM Squared members. Click here to join Squared today and download it immediately. As a member, you'll also get hundreds of insights on solar, energy storage, grid edge and power utilities throughout the year, as well as exclusive access to GTM Summit livestreams.