GTM Research is the industry-leading publisher of solar market intelligence reports, with a reputation for objective and accurate forecasting and in-depth analysis of critical market trends.
Our five annual solar research services span the entire global solar value chain and include ongoing research, data, and engagement opportunities.
Solar Research Services Across the Value Chain
Subscribers receive regularly published market reports and notes, as well as direct, on-demand access to the analyst team. Through a blend of quantitative and qualitative analysis, GTM Research analysts provide insight into:
- Market trends, segmentations and forecasts
- Vendor comparisons, strategies and rankings
- Technology advancements
- Global supply chain and component pricing
- The effects of shifting regulation and policy, and more
See our full list of solar publications and notes here.
GTM Research's solar data services span all verticals. Get ongoing and on-demand access to project databases, installer market shares, city-level installation data, forecasts, shipment and pricing data, and more.
Find the right services for your business:
- Solar Module Supply Chain Service
- PV Systems & Technology Service
- Global Downstream Solar Service
- U.S. Downstream Distributed Solar Service
- U.S. Downstream Utility-Scale Solar Service
Subscribe to mutiple services and receive additional benefits including executive briefings, analyst access, solar conference passes and more.
For more information on our solar research subscription services, deliverables and agenda, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the brochure for more information.