Grid Edge Service
The Grid Edge Service covers the intersection of technologies, regulations and business models advancing the transition to a toward a distributed, decentralized and transactive electric grid.
The service features:
- Market insights from the GTM Research Analyst team
- Access to our data visualization tool, the Grid Edge Data Hub
- Engagement and networking through our Grid Edge Executive Council
Subscribers receive regularly published market reports and notes, as well as direct, on-demand access to the analyst team. Through a blend of quantitative and qualitative analysis, GTM Research analysts provide insight into:
- Market trends, segmentations and forecasts
- Industry drivers, barriers and success stories
- Utility project and technology deployment strategies
- Vendor comparisons and product rankings
- The effects of shifting regulation and policy
See our full list of publications and notes here.
GTM Research tracks grid edge deployments, vendors and investments around the world. The Grid Edge Data Hub provides on-demand access to these millions of analyst-verified data points. The data visulization tool represents 10 market segments, 1,200+ vendors and 6,000 utilities.
Find out more here.
Grid Edge Executive Council
GTM Research’s executive network, the Grid Edge Executive Council, is comprised of key players from across the electricity sector. Members of the Grid Edge Executive Council engage at Greentech Media conferences and exclusive engagement events.
See who’s in our network here.
Download the brochure to get more details.