U.S. Solar Market Insight: 2016 Year-in-Review
THE 2016 YEAR-IN-REVIEW U.S. SOLAR MARKET INSIGHT IS NOW AVAILABLE. Please click here to purchase.
U.S. Solar Market Insight™ is a collaboration between the Solar Energy Industries Association® (SEIA®) and GTM Research that brings high-quality, solar-specific analysis and forecasts to industry professionals in the form of quarterly and annual reports.
Each quarter, GTM Research gathers a complete account of industry trends in the U.S. photovoltaic (PV) and concentrating solar power (CSP) markets via comprehensive surveys of installers, manufacturers, utilities and state agencies. The result is the most relevant industry data and dynamic market analysis available.
The U.S. Solar Market Insight™ Reports are offered in two different versions - the Executive Summary and Full Report. The Full Report is available individually or as part of an annual subscription.
Quarterly U.S. PV Installations by Segment, Q1 2011 - Q4 2016
Each quarter's Executive Summary provides a general breakdown of the current state of the PV and CPV markets in the U.S. Executive Summaries feature the following level of analysis and detail:
- National aggregate capacity additions
- National weighted average installed price
- National aggregate number of installations
- National aggregate manufacturing production
The quarterly Full Reports are comprehensive, timely perspectives on the PV and CPV sectors. These versions are approximately 70 pages in length and include all the data and analysis from our Executive Summary plus incisive, state-level breakdowns of installations, costs, manufacturing and demand projections. The full reports feature the following:
- Installations by market segment for 39 states plus Washington, D.C.
- Installed cost by market segment
- Demand projections by 2022 by market segment and state
- State-by-state strategic market analysis
- Component pricing across the value chain
Want access to all of our U.S. solar research and data? Email email@example.com for pricing and a demo.