Ultracapacitors: Emerging Technologies for High-Power Energy Storage
Energy storage is a critical piece of the clean energy revolution, especially in transportation and renewable energy generation. Ultracapacitors are poised to play a pivotal role in energy storage by meeting the needs of high-power applications:
- acceleration power and braking energy capture for hybrid and electric vehicles
- acceleration power and braking energy capture for trains
- smoothing the flow of energy from wind and solar onto the grid
ERN Research's in-depth report provides a comprehensive view the state of research and development in electrochemical capacitors for transportation, grid and industrial applications.
- how ultracapacitors will change hybrid/electric vehicles, rail and renewable energy
- how ultracapacitor technology is changing
- who is driving the change
ERN Research's Energy R&D Reports include comprehensive directories of companies and researchers with entries listing key research, intellectual property and funding.