Global PV Monitoring 2017-2022: Markets, Trends and Leading Players
This report will be published later this month.
Data Acquisition Systems (DAS) track the output, performance, and health of a PV system or a group of PV systems. Supervisory Controls and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, which also allow operators to change the PV plant’s behavior via control commands, are usually reserved for large industrial or utility-scale PV assets. Both DAS and SCADA systems fall under the generic term of ‘monitoring’ and integrate into a broader software ecosystem that includes maintenance management, asset management, commodity trading, and more.
GTM Research and SOLICHAMBA are partnerning to release the 2017 edition of the solar industry’s only comprehensive analysis on global PV monitoring and control software markets, technologies and vendors.
This comprehensive 175-slide report, accompanied by supporting Excel data sets, analyzes global markets and competitive landscapes for monitoring and control software, including 62 vendors that account for 160 GW of monitored PV capacity in operation.
The extensive coverage includes 13 key markets across 4 continents:
- Europe: Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain
- North America: U.S., Canada
- Asia Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia
- Latin America: Chile, Mexico, Brazil
Globally and for each market, the report dives into:
- Current market size by year of installation and segment (residential, commercial, industrial, utility-scale)
- Market forecast to 2022 by segment with market drivers/outlook
- Competitive landscape tables with top players overall and in each active segment, ranked by monitored capacity in MW (except China, Mexico, Brazil)
- Competitive landscape map, per sample below (except China, Mexico, Brazil)
- PV monitoring trends and outlook
It also provides 44 company profiles of vendors across three categories: independent software vendors (ISVs), inverter manufacturers, and downstream/services firms. Each profile includes the following information:
- Monitored PV fleet capacity in megawatts and site count in 2015YE, 2016YE, and 2017H1, by segment and country
- Monitored PV fleet growth in megawatts in 2016 and 2017H1, by segment and country
- Vendor ranking (and category ranking for ISVs and inverter manufacturers) in 2015 and 2017H1, by segment and country
- Monitored fleet capacity in megawatts for wind plants, energy storage systems, other renewable power plants, and more
- Functional scope of monitoring software and other related software
- Key company facts (markets and segments served, headcount, parent company, differentiation messages, and more)
- Vendor rankings and M&A activity
To pre-order this report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.