2009 Cell and Module Production Analysis
As the global PV industry continues to expand, there is a pressing need for readily available and accurate high-level market data. To this end, GTM Research has released this FREE research note, which presents and analyzes annual PV cell and module production data for 2009. The results presented were obtained as a result of a thorough and comprehensive data collection process that spanned over 200 PV companies, and will be of crucial importance to industry participants, media personnel, and government organizations alike.
IN THIS REPORT:
- 2007-2009 global PV cell and module production data
- Technology production trend analysis (crystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, CdTe, CIGS)
- Regional trend analysis (North America, Europe, Japan, China/Taiwan, ROW)
- Top 15 cell and module manufacturers in 2009
- Capacity and production outlook for 2010
- Downloadable Microsoft Excel file detailing all the above data for ease of use
Download a free brochure with a full table of contents and list of figures, as well as more in-depth information on the report's analysis.