BLOCKCHAIN IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
Join other innovators from utilities, start-ups, investors and policymakers for a day of networking, dynamic conversations, and learning what the future may hold for this technology.
2018 Speakers Included:
Manager, Renewable Market Intelligence,
NRG, Energy Inc.
Chief Commercial Officer,
Energy Web Foundation (EWF)
Blockchain - Director, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships,
view full agenda
- Blockchain’s Role in the Energy Transition
- Blockchain Enabling Grid Services
- Electric Utilities – Moving From Proof of Concept to Pilot
- Blockchain and Data – Value, Markets, Privacy and Regulation
- Blockchain in Mobility – Furthering the EV Transition
- Role of Blockchain in Local Energy Markets
highlights from last year
"All the stakeholders were at the table"
"Great topics, great attendees, great panels"
"The opportunities to connect with utilities and hear their problems firsthand was invaluable"
Convene 32 Old Slip
32 Old Slip
Financial District, New York, NY 10005