The Networked EV: Smart Grids and Electric Vehicles is the only conference dedicated to the intersection of electric vehicles and smart grids. This conference will not only focus on EV technology, policy and adoption rates, but will also dive deeper into the importance of an enhanced networked grid infrastructure to support mass adoption of EVs while maintaining grid stability and reliability. Of equal importance, and also to be examined in detail, is an intelligent network-based charging infrastructure for EVs as they are deployed globally.
Join industry experts, utility executives, policy makers, financiers and more as they gather to gain understanding and network with each other in the emerging networked EV space. Hosted by the company that organized the highly successful Networked Grid series, this is a one-day conference you won't want to miss. This event will take place on November 9, 2010 at the PG&E Auditorium in downtown San Francisco.
Save $200 when you register before August 31, 2010.
Learn more about the event and register on the event website.
Topics to be covered at The Networked EV: Smart Grids and Electric Vehicles include:
- The Networked EV: Market Outlook through 2015, including exclusive marke research from GTM Research
- The Networked EV Big Picture: Let the Rollout Begin
- Networked Auto 2.0: The New Wave of EV and Battery Manufacturers
- Networked Charging Infrastructure: Intelligent Smart Grid Control Networks for Charging
- EVs and Distribution Automation Networks: The Integration of EVs on the Smart Grid
In addition, The Networked EV will feature two keynote presentation sessions:
- Steve Malnight, Vice President of Integrated Demand-Side Management, PG&E will deliver the morning keynote
- The afternoon keynote speaker will be announced in the coming weeks
- The full agenda for The Networked EV can be found here.
Please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on non-profit, government and student discounts. Please inquire to email@example.com for information on sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
We hope to see you there!