If the kids are getting ready to head back to school, isn't it also your responsibility to start doing some homework?
Chances are good that you've missed a lot of our top articles of the summer. But there have been plenty of reasons to pay attention to cleantech over the past three months: a new federal climate plan, falling costs and rising distribution of solar, fierce net metering battles, and new milestones in energy efficiency, to name a few. Below is a compilation of our top ten articles from this summer.
If slideshows aren't your thing, here's a straightforward list:
- Electricity Grid Quiz: Test Your Electron Wits
- Chart: 2/3rds of Global Solar PV Has Been Installed in the Last 2.5 Years
- Nest Told to Modify Thermostat Claims
- Solar PV Module Costs to Fall to 36 Cents per Watt by 2017
- Utility Solar Is Dead; Long Live Distributed Generation
- This May Be the Most Innovative Energy Efficiency Financing Tool Yet
- The Coming US Distributed Solar Boom
- Three Reasons Why Chinese Solar Inverters Are Half the Cost of American Inverters
- Palo Alto Goes Solar, 80 Megawatts at 6.9 Cents per Kilowatt-Hour
- The 5 Most Interesting Pieces of Obama's Climate Plan