Through its collaboration with the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), GTM Research has created an unparalleled analysis of the U.S.solarindustry in a report series titled U.S. SolarInsight. Together, SEIA and GTM Research will be releasing the first report from this partnership at Solar Power International, October 12-14, 2010 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The entire GTM Research solar analyst team will be on hand to discuss the findings of this research, which include market conditions, opportunities and outlooks for the photovoltaics (PV), concentrating solar power (CSP) and solar heating and cooling (SHC) industries in the U.S. Primary data for the reports has been collected directly from installers, manufacturers, state agencies and utilities, then analyzed to provide comprehensive upstream and downstream insights on installations, costs, manufacturing, and forecasts.
Key elements of the analysis include:
• National aggregate capacity additions and number of installations
• National weighted average installed price
• National aggregate manufacturing production (modules & collectors)
• Installed capacity and number of installations in the top 20 states and rest of U.S. aggregated
• National installations by market segment (residential, non-residential, utility)
• Blended installed cost by state
• National 5-year demand projections by technology (PV, CSP, SHC) and market segment
• Installations (number and capacity) by market segment for each of the top 20 states and rest of U.S. aggregated
• Installed cost by market segment for each state and National installed cost by system size
• National component pricing (polysilicon, wafer, cell, module, inverter, thermal collectors, thermal BOS)
• Manufacturing capacity and production by component by state (polysilicon, wafer, cell, module, inverter, thermal collectors)
• Installed capacity by ownership type (direct ownership vs. third-party ownership)
To learn more about U.S. SolarInsight and our other solar market analysis products and services, the GTM Research analyst team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting at Solar Power International.
You can also visit the Greentech Media booth in Kentia Hall #5621 and pick up a free executive summary.