Greentech Media, a rapidly growing renewable energy media and research firm, is seeking a highly motivated candidate to work in our San Francisco location This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to enter into a career in digital media and event marketing sales in the field of solar energy. This person will have the opportunity to hone their sales skills and learn about the energy industry and grow professionally in an energetic, hardworking and team-oriented startup environment.
Please note that the position is with Greentech Media, and will focus on prospecting and closing new business on Greentechmedia.com and our related conferences in the solar industry. This position has a competitive salary with benefits, as well as an opportunity for quarterly performance-based bonuses.
Please visit our website to learn more about us: www.greentechmedia.com.
- Collaborate closely with the Director of Sales to accelerate revenue growth by prospecting new business leads, connecting with key decision makers and identifying opportunities.
- Work with sales and event team to build a complete understanding of the company’s marketing capabilities, from online campaigns, thought leadership and lead generation offerings as well as opportunities for event sponsorship.
- Target new business and effectively communicate with high level decision makers at agencies, start-ups and global companies whose work paves the way for green energy advancement.
- Follow-up with incoming prospect leads, initiate the sales process and qualify leads for new business opportunities.
- Updating and maintaining client accounts and records in Salesforce.
- Assist in coordinating and participate in client meetings, calls and presentations.
- Travel to tradeshows and GTM events (roughly 4 events per year)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a professional environment with 1-3 years marketing, sales or customer service experience
- Previous conference or trade show sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written English language skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding communication and strong organizational skills
- Innovative and detail-oriented with strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Digital savvy and basic understanding of online media metrics
- College Degree preferred
Greentech Media is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
Please no recruiters! Only professional resumes with a cover letter from qualified applicants will be accepted. Resumes can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.