Solar research subscription
GTM Research is the industry-leading publisher of solar power market reports, with a reputation for objective and accurate forecasting and in-depth analysis of critical market trends. Our solar research focuses on the business and economics of the industry, and for each report builds original ﬁ nancial models that analyze technology and market sectors in a way that adds value to our clients’ in-house market positioning.
This approach to research has made GTM the most accurate predictor of market shifts and technology trends. Our reports have called the shortage and oversupply of polysilicon, the impact of thin ﬁ lm on the PV market, and CSP’s and CPV’s emerging role in utility-scale solar markets. In addition, we have consistently predicted with accuracy the PV market’s capacity, production and demand each year for the past three years.
GTM Research's Solar Market Focus
Source: GTM Research
For more information on our solar research subscription services, deliverables and agenda, please contact Justin Freedman at email@example.com.
- The Global PV Inverter Landscape 2013: Technologies, Markets, and Survivors
- U.S. Residential Solar PV Financing: The Vendor, Installer and Financier Landscape, 2013-2016
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Solar Market Outlook, 2013-2017
- Innovations in Crystalline Silicon PV 2013: Markets, Strategies and Leaders in Nine Technology Areas
- Solar PV Balance of System (BOS) Markets: Technologies, Costs and Leading Companies, 2013-2016