Smart Grid research subscription
The Smart Grid Research Subscription covers every facet of the scaling Smart Grid industry; from the point of power generation at the utility head-end to the point of electricity consumption at the residential or C&I customer-end; from the power infrastructure layer up through the communications and software applications layers. Our annual subscription service examines each Smart Grid market segment, providing analysis of technology/solutions development, utility deployment, government regulation, vendor positioning and competitive landscapes.
The annual subscription includes eight market reports, which individually focus on relevant technology / market developments and together form a cohesive, competitive outlook on the industry. The subscription also provides dedicated access to our team of Smart Grid analysts and a discount to the industry's leading conference, The Networked Grid hosted by Greentech Media.
GTM RESEARCH'S SMART GRID MARKET FOCUS
(Note: Click on image above for link to larger version / Source: GTM Research)
- Utility AMI Analytics for the Smart Grid 2013-2020: Applications, Markets and Strategies
- Utility Smart Grid Outlook in North America 2013: Technologies, Strategies & Case Studies
- The Networked Grid 150: The End-to-End Smart Grid Vendor Ecosystem Report and Rankings 2013
- Transformer Monitoring Markets, 2013-2020: Technologies, Forecasts and Leading Vendors
- The Rural Smart Grid 2013: A Survey of Utility Deployment, Expenditure and Strategy
Download the subscription brochure for a complete breakdown of services, deliverables and our research agenda.download