- Bob Ford, CEO of Solaicx, makes awesome wafers and could be an awesome figure skater. Or so I found out in this interview.
- Jon Bonnano has figured out stealing underpants and making profit, but he's missing that crucial second step.
- If there's one thing the California Air Resources Board is good at, it's making bad decisions.
- Google might cut it's renewable energy programs.
- A good model for Google is BP, which is definitely cutting its renewable energy programs. And there's nothing Daniel Yergin can do to stop it.
- Hoku starts things it can't finish.
- Treehugger is our new Secretary of Defense.
- Stealthy McStealtherson strikes again! Solexel's secret sauce spills all over the place.
Stop! Turn around! See what we learned this week!