Taking advantage of the enormous potential of flat rooftops, the U.S. commercial rooftop market grew by 61% to just over 600 MW in 2011 according to GTM REsearch estimates and will continue to be a major contributor to the overall growth of the US solar industry. Now that module prices have dropped by over 50% since the beginning of 2011, one of the biggest challenges to continued growth and to commercial installers is designing out non-module costs in a rooftop installation and to become more cost competitive with grid rates, all while withstanding the harsh rooftop environments.
This webinar will educate commercial installers on solutions that address the shortcomings of traditional rooftop system designs and installation methods, such as:
- Managing rooftop variability and load restrictions
- Avoiding potential damage to roof membranes
- Combating shrinking installer margins
- Reducing BOS part count and costs
- Lowering total installation time