Join over 300 of smart grid industry executives in the east coast capital of smart grid innovation, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. Learn the latest on the state of the market from GTM Research and network with utilities, thought leaders, and technology experts. The Networked Grid 2012 is more than just a conference, it's the event to attend to make a difference in the smart grid community.
Attendees will receive the following benefits:
• A tour of the Envision Center by Duke Energy and ABB's Center of Excellence on the N.C. State Centennial Campus
• An enterprise license of The Networked Grid 150: The End-to-End Smart Grid Vendor Ecosystem Profiles and Ranking
• Access to an exclusive social network of attendees, speakers, and sponsors that allows you to connect and network before, after and during the event, making the most of your conference investment
• An end-to-end understanding of the current state of the market from GTM Research, the leader in smart grid market research
• Participation in recognition ceremonies for the Top Ten Networked Utilities, the Top Ten Vendors in Smart Grid, and the Top Ten Vendors to Watch in Smart Grid and the resources to understand what made these organizations successful in these categories
• A welcome reception highlighting why Raleigh-Durham is an innovation center for the smart grid industry and how your company can move the industry forward in your own region