The Networked EV is the only conference dedicated to the intersection of electric vehicles and smart grids.
The Networked EV is the only conference dedicated to the intersection of electric vehicles and smart grids. This conference will focus not only on EV technology, policy and adoption rates, but also the importance of an enhanced grid infrastructure to support mass adoption of EVs while maintaining grid stability and reliability. Of equal importance, and also to be examined in detail, is an intelligent network-based charging infrastructure for EVs as they are deployed globally.
Join industry experts, utility executives, policy makers, financiers and more as they gather to gain understanding and network with each other in the emerging EV space. Hosted by the company that organized the hugely successful Networked Grid series, this is a one-day conference you won't want to miss.
• Early Bird: $595 (until Aug. 31, 2010) EXTENDED! Now until Sept. 3, 2010!
• Full Conference Attendee: $795 (from Sept. 1, 2010 to the event)
• Student Attendee: $99 (current student ID required at door)
• Non-profit, Academic, Government Employee: $397.50
• Group Discounts: For companies sending three or more attendees, each attendee receives 20% off the ticket price.
Admission to the conference includes breakfast, lunch, a reception, access to exhibitors and the full conference proceedings after the event. Attendees will also have access to an exclusive online networking community made up of attendees, speakers and sponsors for two months before the conference and one month after. Set up meetings, find out what your fellow attendees are interested in, and get in networking before the event - an added value to the admission price.