This event, co-produced by Greentech Media and the Prometheus Institute for Sustainable Development, brings together the solar/PV industry's top analysts for a one-day seminar meant to deliver detailed market research, insights and forecasts for the coming year in the fast-growing solar industry.
This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the solar industry, from finance to the supply chain. The data compiled by the Prometheus Institute is widely considered to be the most accurate and up-to-date in the world, and Travis Bradford, author of Solar Revolution, is well known as the industry's most respected analyst.
Attendees of Solar Outlook will come away with a full complement of data and analysis that is unmatched in the industry today, including historical data on supply, demand, and pricing, and forecasts of the global market for PV solutions by technology and region.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Global PV module demand, through first-half 2007
- Solar equipment ASPs
- Silicon supply issues
- Polysilicon capacity growth forecasts
- Silicon pricing
- Updated research on PV technology - performance, cost and prices
- PV production economics
- Thin film solar market outlook
- Venture capital trends in solar, and forecast investment
- Wall Street data, and its view on the solar market
- Important regional differences in the PV market
- PV world market forecast
- Emerging concepts in solar project financing
- Equity analysts/Wall Street
- Wafer, cell or module manufacturers
- Major end users