Questions and Topics Addressed
Networked Solar, organized by Greentech Media, will highlight the convergence of renewable energy and the smart grid. Bringing together industry experts from both fields, questions that will be answered include:
- How are innovations in solar technologies and systems enabling the convergence of solar and smart grid?
- How is the Smart Grid evolving, and what values will it bring to utilities and consumers?
- What impact does renewable energy have on the utility grid today, and tomorrow?
- How is solar a critical part of utility renewables portfolio?
- How will this convergence of solar and smart grid enable jobs growth?
Who Should Attend
Held in Jersey City, New Jersey attendees will benefit from the financial expertise of Wall Street, influential policy makers of New Jersey, the leading industry research analysis of GTM Research and much more.
- CEOs of solar and smart grid technology companies
- CTOs, Product Developers, Product Engineers
- CFOs, Financial Experts, Investors
- Utility Executives, Policy Makers and Regulators
- Press covering the renewable and smart grid technology and financial markets
- CEOs and VPs interested in renewable energy technology solutions
- Full Conference Attendee: $695
- Student Attendee: $99 (current student ID required at door)
- Non-profit, Academic, Government Employee: 50% discount
- Group Discounts: For companies sending three or more attendees, each attendee receives 20% off the ticket price.
Along with the valuable content and networking that attendees receive, included in the admission price is:
- Networking reception on 1/25
- Breakfast and Lunch on 1/26
- Access to sponsor exhibits
- Ability to download full conference proceedings post-event