Greentech Media and GTM Research know the value of up-to-date information and analysis, especially in the fast-changing smart grid market. At The Networked Grid 2011, the most current topics will be covered by the experts in the industry and discussed by utilities, major corporations and vendors, policy makers, innovators, financial executives and more.
With the last several years focused primarily on smart meters and networked advanced metering infrastructure, essentially defining smart grid 1.0, the industry is evolving toward the ultimate vision of an intelligent grid as the physical power layer infrastructure in the distribution grid captures attention via technology innovation and investment. Led by new advancements in power electronics and software control, the physical layer of the distribution grid is evolving in terms of both monitoring and actuation. Distribution Automation and Grid Optimization technologies and applications are becoming critical to ensure grid stability as the power generation architecture becomes more distributed and intermittent, and as new, unpredictable loads such as those created by electric vehicles stress the grid.
Although AMI is has been an exciting first application for the smart grid, the ultimate foundation for AMI and the many other current and future smart grid applications is ultimately dependent upon the evolution of the physical layer distribution grid. The Networked Grid 2011 will continue to cover the the end-to-end market from generation through distribution to consumption, but with a keen focus this year on the power layer foundation that will ultimately support the plethora of current and future smart grid applications.
How Much Does The Networked Grid Cost?
Registration prices are based on attendees registration type. When registering, please choose the one that reflects you. Please note that Greentech Media reserves the right to verify and cancel registration for anyone that selects but does not qualify for a discounted registration rate.
- Full Conference Attendee: $995.00
- Speaker, Press: Complimentary with code from administrators. Contact email@example.com if you have not received your code.
- Non-profit, Academic or Government Employee: $497.50
- Power Utility Employees: $99.00
- Student Attendee: $99 (Full-time students only, Student ID required at the door)
- Group Discounts: For any group sending three or more attendees, each will receive 20% off the ticket price. Enter the contact information for the first attendee and then follow the Group Discount instructions.
- Discount Codes: If you've received a discount code, enter it on the checkout page before providing payment information
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Comes with a Conference Registraion?
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks on 5/3 and 5/4
- Cocktail reception on 5/3
- Full access to the conference proceedings
- Option to join the exclusive attendee-only online networking site that allow attendee interaction pre and post event. Visit the attendee networking site here.
- Direct interaction with GTM Reseach's smart-grid analyst team during the conference
- Ability to visit vendor tabletop area throughout the event