The Solar Summit's unique combination of market insight from GTM Research and perspectives from industry leaders and innovators has for five years running provided a context for attendees to learn, network, and better shape their competitive strategies in this complex and constantly evolving global market. Developers, utilities, manufacturers up and down the supply chain, investors, construction/EPC, and policy makers return to the Solar Summit each year to share their experiences and benefit from the knowledge shared among delegates, speakers and our world-class analyst team.
The conference provides a forum for attendees to address the industry's most pressing questions and topics including:
• How Will PV Supplier Strategies Evolve in the Face of Changing Policy Structures Worldwide?
• Will Thin Film PV Gain Market Share or Fall by the Wayside?
• What Will Solar Project Finance Look Like in a Post 1603 World
• Solar PV Import Tariff - Effective Policy or Unnecessary Protectionism?
• Emerging Markets: Where Is the Next Germany?
• Beyond the Inverter: Where Will We Find BOS Cost Reductions?