About GTM Research
GTM Research, a rapidly growing energy research and consulting firm, is seeking a highly motivated candidate to work in our San Francisco office. This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to enter into or further their career in the green energy or market research/consulting field.
This person will have the opportunity to learn the industry and grow professionally in a young, fun, hardworking and team oriented start-up environment. Please note that the position is with GTM Research, the market analysis and consulting arm of Greentech Media. GTM Research provides research, data and intelligence to the global energy industry, focused on the transformation of the electricity system at the grid edge. Please visit our websites to learn more about us:
www.gtmresearch.com and www.greentechmedia.com
- Collaborate with and support the Research Sales Director while managing your own sales pipeline
- Work with the analyst team to build a complete understanding of the company’s market research offerings, from published reports to customized consulting and market trackers
- Target and work with high level decision-makers at global companies whose work paves the way for energy transformation
- Follow up with incoming prospect leads and manage the sales process from start to finish
- Assist in coordinating and participate in client meetings, calls and presentations
- Travel to trade shows and GTM events (roughly 5 events per year)
Qualified candidates will possess:
- BA/BS degree
- Background in sales and/or customer relations
- Deep interest in the future of energy
- Research or consulting sales experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM systems a plus
- Outgoing and friendly personality with the ability to be assertive when needed
- Extremely strong organization and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn, attain goals, and contribute in a team atmosphere
This position will be based in Greentech Media’s San Francisco, CA office.
GTM Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
Compensation will be in the form of a competitive base salary + commissions. We offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match.
Please no recruiters! Only professional resumes from qualified applicants will be accepted. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com